Sunday, November 4, 2012

Photo an hour

I thought this post would be easy. Until I forgot to keep taking pictures around, say 6pm.

7am - My cat was my alarm clock, meowing in my face. Typical.


 8am - Time to start the 11 loads of laundry I've been putting off.
 
 
9am - Caught up on a little People magazine with my kitties.
 
 
 10am - Finally got ready for the day, makeup and all.
 

 11am - Took the recycling to the fire station. You throw everything in one big dumpster: plastics 1-7, newspaper, magazines, cardboard, cans, glass... anything. So no, it doesn't matter that nothing in this picture is separated. We're not those people who do it wrong.
 
 
12pm - Put away the Halloween decorations and broke out the Thanksgiving stuff.
 
 
 1pm - Supervised while Brandon put air in all our tires. 
 
 
2pm - Raked some leaves.
 
 
3pm - Finally brought in and cleaned the hummingbird feeder for the winter.
 
 
4pm - Jalapeno poppers for the OSU game. Looks gross, but they were actually pretty good.
 
 
5pm - Watched two movies with Brandon's mom while he and his dad watched the OSU game and drank these gross beers. And yelled really loud the whole game because of them. 
 
 
 This is where I forgot to continue my picture taking. Like I said, I watched two movies so there wasn't anything to take a picture of really. Oh well. When the game was over and our movie ended, it was around 7:30. We finally headed out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (more on this adventure tomorrow). We didn't get home until 11:30pm. Ugh. I did manage to get one more photo for the day. Don't mind the quality. Turns out my phone takes terrible pictures and the lighting in the Cheesecake Factory is poor. It's their Oreo Dream Extreme and it's everything I could have hoped for and more. Seriously, get it. It's insanely good.
 
 
So there you have it. My day in pictures. Who knew I didn't do much of anything all day? Maybe the next "photo an hour" post will be more exciting. Nah, probably not. 
 
 

No comments: