Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sweet 16!

My (not-so) little cousin, Rachel is turning sweet 16!

It's hard to believe she's going to be driving when I can still remember when she was born. She and her older sister, Chelsea have been like my little sisters all these years and I love watching every minute of them growing up.

Rachel and I are both the younger siblings of our families, which means we're automatically more innocent and sweet. Duh. People think we're the shy, quiet ones but get us talking and you'll see we're just as spunky as the rest of the family. I'd like to think we have a bond. I love this girl to death! 

I have MANY fond memories of Rachel and I goofing off together so I started digging through old pictures to bring them to all of you. It brought up some great moments. I'll warn you, there are a ton!
She'll probably kill me for this...








































Happy Birthday Rachel Rae! I love ya, lady!

1 comment:

Jennifer Corsi said...

Gotta love those old pics!