Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Talk and Tinkle


 
Is it just me or are more and more people using the restroom as their personal phone booth?! Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.

At work, at the mall, in the doctor's office... really, people? Isn't that at all strange to you? I don't care if you're standing by the sink or in one of the stalls talking on the phone, it's weird. And gross. I don't want your dad or grandma listening to me pee, nor would I want to be on the other end of the call when I hear the toilet flush and wonder "are you talking to me while using the facilities?!".

At work the other day a lady was talking on the phone complaining when someones automatic toilet would flush because she couldn't hear the person on the phone. YOU'RE IN THE RESTROOM! I should have stuck around and flushed the toilet next to her a couple extra times just to make her angry. But my luck, she would just think I was having bowel issues and then who'd be embarrassed? So I got out of there as soon as my hands hit the paper towels.

If you're one of these people, please enlighten me on why you do this! Although, I'll probably still judge you and think you're disgusting. I cannot lie.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

ummm yah, that is pretty disgusting! why would you want to talk to someone while going to the bathroom? hang up and call them back or hold it!

lauren.leet said...

LoL they had a whole discussion/argument about this on the radio on my way to work today!