Friday, October 28, 2011

The making of a Christmas list

Like I mentioned yesterday, I have already started my Christmas list. My husband is hoping I don't come up with anything else to add because I'm already over our agreed upon price point. I said "I put lots of stuff so you had options of what you wanted to get me, that way I don't know which ones I'll end up getting"... Translation: "Don't you think I deserve it ALL honey?" The answer is no. 

Then he said he doesn't want much this year so I said "Then can you spend your remaining money on me?" The answer is still no, but this time I get the stink-eye too. He says he'll spend his remaining amount on the cats. Those jerks.

Every year when I start making Christmas lists I can never think of a single thing I want. Hard to believe, I know. I normally wait until December when the in-laws start sending friendly reminder texts that they have no idea what to get me. They go something like this: "Brandon's shopping is finished, but I never got your list." Sorry, I suck. This year I refuse to procrastinate.

Here are a few things on my list:








What are you wishing for this Christmas? :]


2 comments:

Holly said...

Looove those boots and the scarf. The camera strap is cute too. It will be here before we know it :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

lauren.leet said...

you should ask for a cricut!! i want one and it reminds me of you :)