Friday, September 30, 2011

Aunt, Appetite and Art

I’m counting down the hours until Brandon and I chauffeur my aunt, Deb from the airport to Spaghetti Warehouse! (T-minus 5 hours) She’s visiting from Georgia and love when she comes.


We picked Spaghetti Warehouse for a number of reasons. I’m obsessed with pasta, we have a buy 1 meal, get 1 free coupon and its right down the road from the Arts Festival going on tonight. Win, win, win!   



The bad news is the weather in Ohio is ludicrous and it’s going to be 50 degrees with a 40% chance of rain :\ So we’re going to layer up, grab the umbrella and enjoy it anyway. Or at least that’s the plan. *Fingers crossed* We all know when I get cold and wet I get a little crabby straight bitchy. I LOVE rain on a warm day, but in the cold, I might go "Britney Spears with an umbrella" on someone!

Cheers ya’ll (that’s right, breaking out the Georgia accent) now bring on the weekend!  


No comments: