Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Feelin' Feisty

I have two things on my mind today...

P90x pandemonium! I am currently on day 3 of this nightmare of a regimen and have very sore muscles already. I was a non-believer after I didn't even break a sweat on day 1, however, day 2 more than made up for it and day 3 now has my arms screaming.

Let's be honest, I probably won't do all 90 days, I'm just not self-disciplined enough. I'm over that. But I do plan to do it until the "this is fun and new" phase wears off. I don't care about what the scale says, I just want to tone. And I refuse to follow that horrid diet! I eat carbs. That will never change. I want to work out and still eat whatever I want, just like I have my whole life. (Insert "skinny bitch" comments here and move on) 

Yes, I took "before" pictures and no, you cannot see them. Maybe if there are significant changes at the end of this, I'll post them. Nah, probably not. I love how people always have a tan in their "after" picture too. Don't worry, I will still be border-line cottonball in 90 days. No tan for Snow White.

Does anyone have any P90x advice other than "just keep pushing play"? 


The other glorious thing on my mind today are Halloween costumes. That's right, the time of year when women find it acceptable to go out in public in little-to-nothing. 

Why would you want to look like this Raggedy Ann: 
When you could look like this one:


That's right people, tacky is the new classy. Now, I admit I was one of those girls in college. *Sigh*


But now it's more fun to make fun of these women than applaud their bravery for stepping out of the house like this. So head on down to Costume Express and spend $100 to look like a tramp. Your parents will be so proud.  

No comments: