Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!








Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's Ok...
 

That I'm donating my old prom dresses to Fairy Goodmothers knowing that they may be too outdated for high schooler's taste these days. Ya never know & it's better than keeping them in the crawl space forever.

That my husband only wears t-shirts with fish or palm trees on them. Ugh, this will become an entire post of it's own soon.

That we made yet another trip to the vet today. We thought Mo's stitches were coming out but they're not. Phew, false alarm.

That we spontaneously bought a 15 year old car this week because it's gets 40+ mpg's & we could. It's a piece. And we love it. Welcome to the family, Cricket. (Yes, we name our cars. You should too.)

That I haven't looked at the National Geographic photo of the day for at least a month now. I friggin' love that site though.

That my husband got angry because he couldn't find the parking pass for work, but I told him it was hanging on the rear view mirror, right where it always is. After disagreeing and hanging up on me, he called back a few minutes later to apologize. Yep, right there on the mirror. Where it always is.

That I don't have many things to put on my "it's ok" list today. My mind is somewhere else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you saying "it's ok" to today?

6 comments:

lauren.leet said...

It's ok to be a teacher and know exactly how many days of school are left...26, 26, 26!!

lauren.leet said...

Oh and to laugh a little bit on the inside each time the p.e. teacher throws one of my terrified kids into the poool because "we live in Florida, they have to learn" haha whew glad I got that off my chest...

Nikki said...

26 days?! Wow, times flies. And are you sure YOU aren't the one throwing them in the pool? ;)

Jen said...

Stopping over from the link up. Cute blog! I'm also your newest follower :) Look forward to reading more abt you!

Alyssa said...

That second one has me cracking up!! Gotta love it!

Monica said...

Lol I've been married for almost 19 years and my husband is still wearing the same kind of jeans!! 501's oh how I would love to see him is something else!!!!! BORING.......