Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's Ok...
 
That I haven't written here for a while now. I've been busy, people.
 
That I can't wait to put away my Christmas crap. The house feels too cluttered.
 
That today, on day 45 of P90X, I'm getting sick of it. But will keep going anyway.
 
That I don't feel very good today (sore throat mostly), but still came to work. And by 'came to work', I mean rolled out of bed and walked across the hall to my "office" to sign online. And yes, it's a REAL job, thankyouverymuch.
 
That I've eaten at restaurants more in the past couple weeks than I normally do, well, ever. It's delicious, but expensive. Dilemmas, dilemmas.
 
That I already have a LONG list of things I want to spend my Christmas cashola on next year. And by 'next year' I mean in about 3 or 4 days.
 
That I don't want to shower today. Or ever again maybe. Wait, what?
 
That some blogs I 'follow' are people I would NEVER be friends with in real life. This makes me want to punch myself in the throat and delete them. Maybe I shall. But they have such good tips on crafts and shoes... eww listen to me! DELETE!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
What are you saying it's ok to today?
 
 

7 comments:

Holly said...

I'm with you on taking down the Christmas decorations! It's funny, I was so excited to get them up and now I just want to take everything down and get it over with haha.

Happy Thursday :)

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! Tell Brandon I said Hello!

Ashley said...

Yes! Thursdays are back :)

Monica said...

Haha! I love it! I follow some people that I can't imagine I could be friends with in real life they are just much too crafty for me

Vicki said...

HAHA! I love your humor! I'm a new follower because this post completely cracked me up!!! :)

Alyssa said...

I am so with you on the shower thing! Some days I like, why even bother?!

Cara said...

You are so funny...and honest! I would like to think I would be friend with everyone I follow in the blog world, but I am naive!